Check back frequently for updates
Position Title: Interior Designer
Department: Project Management
Supervisor: Program Manager
Responsible for the interior design including structural finishes, space lay out and specifications for furniture, fixtures and equipment.
- Obtain vendor commodity information to create Furniture Illustration/Cut Sheets and Data Sheets as required.
- Organize and provide commodities and design related documentation for submittal binders.
- Review initial vendor commodities bid quotes and update as project evolves.
- Obtain fabric and finish samples for specified commodities and create color boards.
- Utilize AutoCAD program to plan the space according to the contractual requirements.
- Utilize Master Management Tool to plan space according to the contract.
- Quality check drawings against Room x Room Lists before submittals.
- Coordinate interior design with architectural plans.
- Determine client’s goals and requirements of the project.
- Obtain furniture/fixture, clinical case goods, artwork and signage specifications and pricing documentation
- Review space plan documents and update or create additional or revised as needed
- Generate and/or validate Comprehensive Interior Design (CID) package
Additional Job Related Duties:
- Work with end user and Project Manager to obtain furniture/fixture, clinical case goods, art, and signage pricing documentation.
- Participate in project meetings to provide relevant project design related information.
- Update and maintain all interior design related information and documentation Create Design Narrative analysis to explain approach to project.
- Create Vendor Information Sheets for accounting.
- Create and submit purchase order documents to accounting.
- Comply with federal and state vehicle law, regulations, and all Company rules.
- Participate in online and in-person training and other educational opportunities to develop knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Recognize and understand that each contract is different and responsibilities vary.
- Any other job-related activities requested by immediate supervisor.
- Minimum Bachelor in Interior Design or equivalent required.
- Proficient in AutoCad , Autodesk Revit, Microsoft Excel, and Adobe Pro required.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Access and Business Information Modeling a plus
- Additional training, certifications and/or education may be required to meet contractual requirements.
- This position may include long hours sitting and using office equipment, including telephones and computers and may also require some light lifting of files.
- This position also may include long hours of standing and walking the project site, assisting and directing with delivery accuracy, and/or placement of commodities.
- The position may also involve some repetitive motions of the hands, wrists, and elbows.
- This position requires long hours including but not limited to sitting, walking, climbing stairs, in and around delivery trucks and construction sites.
- This position is performed in both an office and on job site work environment, which does subject the employee to the elements. The noise level in the office work environment is usually moderately quiet. The noise level on the job site environment is not moderately quiet.
- This position may require a flexible schedule, periodic overtime, and overnight travel as needed.
Interested candidates please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org